PLC synchronous multi-point hydraulic jacking system
PLC synchronous lifting system according to the displacement, pressure sensor feedback to control a variety of large , heavy or complex movements to locate the structure , applicable to any component weight distribution. Synchronous Lift can reduce the jacking points between the curved or uneven weight distribution caused by load changes , distorted or tilted .
By a PLC controller monitors each jacking point displacement and load. By changing the flow rate of each hydraulic jacking point , the system can maintain a high-precision position control .
This displacement of the control system in the deviation of the load does not require human intervention to maintain the structural integrity , but also can improve the productivity and safety of the lifting operation .
1.A frequency control loop control , closed-loop control of pulse width modulation;
2.Pulse width modulation open - loop control technology to meet the different requirements of different users
3.( Or external ) displacement of two hydraulic cylinders built-in pressure sensors are loads jacking system to ensure reliability in harsh environments
are set to protect the cylinder valve function is not overloaded , the load balancing capabilities cylinder , so the cylinder does not load decline to loss of pressure decline
Up to advanced speed and heavy oil into the hydraulic circuit , not only when high-precision synchronous lifting at the same time ensure high accuracy load drop synchronization ,
4. the error does not exceed ± 0.5mm
5.speed set to zero, low- jacking , lifting speed can be controlled
6.Color touch screen , the implementation of online display jacking displacement , lifting loads and other states , can also be mounted IPC implementation record the whole construction process
7.Common PLC four points synchronous lifting , also expandable to 24 points or 32 points or more multi-point synchronization , multi-point synchronization in addition to maintaining the state of multi- point synchronization , the user's requirements and in accordance with the mediation of the pivot load distribution
1. For synchronous lifting and load positioning applications
2. large, heavy objects weighing, moving synchronous lifting (lifting )
3. heavy equipment when lifting and lowering installation and maintenance
4. highway bridge maintenance and replacement of rubber bearings Jacking
5. highway, railway overpass overall elevation
6. buildings jacking and translation
7. heavy load , pile structural testing
8. With the support and promotion of leveling existing buildings
9. bridge lifting and repositioning
10. levels of load moving
11. synchronous pressure Hull jacking